5 quick and easy dinner recipes
Don’t have much time to cook for dinner? Make your busy day a little less stressful by following these quick and easy cooking recipes without breaking the bank.
Pasta with shrimp, spinach and leeks
The Pasta with Shrimp, Spinach and Leek is a recipe rich in vegetables and proteins. This will make your meal light and packed with nutrition in just 20 minutes. Make sure to wash everything before cooking. Here’s how to prepare it.
Ingredients: Short Pasta, Unsalted Butter, Leeks, Salt, Black Pepper, Prawns, Lemon, Cream, Spinach.
- First, cook the pasta. Always follow the instructions on the package. After they are cooked, drain the water.
- Heat the unsalted butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the leeks, salt and pepper. Stir them from time to time.
- Now, add the shrimp and lemon. Cook until shrimp are opaque.
- Add the cream and salt to the pasta in the pot and cook them together. Add the shrimp mixture and spinach as well. Stir to combine.
tofu stir fry
Ingredients: Teriyaki Sauce, Tofu, Garlic Cloves, Peanut Oil, Sautéed Vegetables.
- Cut the tofu into pieces.
- Combine teriyaki and garlic together.
- Marinate the teriyaki and garlic for about 12 hours and place them in the fridge.
- Add the peanut oil. Keep the heat in a medium.
- Cook the tofu. Flip it over until it cooks for a few minutes. Remove the tofu if it is already cooked and set aside.
- This time, add the vegetables and sauté until tender.
- Put the tofu and marinade in the pot. Cook them for about 2 more minutes. Stir and serve.
hamburger frying pan
Ingredients: ground beef, ramen noodles, water, vegetables.
- First, cook the meat in a pan. Make sure there is no pink color in it.
- Add the noodles, their seasoning and the water.
- Boil them until the noodles are tender. Usually, in a few minutes, they will reach the required tenderness.
- Put the vegetables and cook until the vegetables are tender.
pork and noodles
Ingredients: Pork Tenderloin, Low Sodium Beef Broth, Egg Noodles, Pepper, Salt.
- Get the salt and pepper and sprinkle it on all sides of the pork.
- Spray cooking oil in the pot. Add pork and cook on low or high heat.
- At the point of boiling the water, bring the can of broth and add the noodles. Cook them according to package directions.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the pot, while you wait for the noodles to cook all the way through.
- Add the pork to the noodle pot when done. Reheat and add more salt and pepper, depending on your preferences.
Penne pasta with chicken and broccoli
Ingredients: Penne pasta, sauce, grated cheese, broccoli, boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Start by greasing the pan.
- Combine pasta, broccoli, chicken, sauce, and cheese in a bowl and toss them all together. Then put them in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Having a bad day at work shouldn’t stop you from eating a delicious meal. These quick and easy recipes can be prepared in a few minutes with just a few ingredients. Try them and you will be surprised how easy and delicious they are.