Good life: how to enter the land of more than enough
There are three “lands” mentioned in the Old Testament. They are “types” or “shadows” of what Christians can experience today. The Israelites were slaves for four hundred years in the land of Egypt. This was the land of “Not Enough”. If you’re broke or in debt, you’re in “Not Enough” land.
Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt into the desert where they collected enough manna to eat each day. Did God test the Israelites in the wilderness to see if they would trust Him and obey Him? This was the land of “Just Enough”. If you live from paycheck to paycheck, barely manage or don’t see your dreams come true, you find yourself in “Just Enough” land.
With the exception of Joshua and Caleb, all of the Israelites aged twenty years or older were unable to enter the Promised Land due to disobedience and unbelief. The second generation of Israelites passed the test of submission to God’s will and entered the Promised Land. This was a land of “more than enough” where God’s blessings flowed.
God wants to take you to your rich place, a land of “more than enough”, where you experience the abundant life, the good life. It is a land of peace, joy, love, wisdom, and glorious success. Where your feet are drenched in the butter of God’s anointing, making things that were difficult become easy. It is where you do not lack anything, nothing broken. A land without disease or disease and where the curse of scarcity is far, far away. It is a land where your youth is renewed like that of the eagle and your days on earth are like days in heaven, where your dreams can come true.
Let’s look at God’s requirements for entering this glorious land of “More than Enough” so that you can begin your journey:
1. Salvation – You must be saved by receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. God must be number one in your life. Your life should revolve around Him and not you. As you do this, the glorious destiny He has for your life will begin to unfold, leading you to your place of wealth. “That if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Romans 10: 9). And, “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you” (Matthew 6:33).
2. Love – You must love God more than anyone or anything. You must love and respect yourself as a son or daughter of God. You must love others as yourself. This will happen as you spend time in His Word and diligently seek to know Him intimately. “And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength” (Deuteronomy 6: 5).
3. Obedience – You must constantly read and obey His Word. That means you must obey His Word in all things, including giving your tithes (10% of your income) and offerings. You have been bought for a price. Everything you have belongs to God. You must be a faithful steward of what He has allowed you to manage. He only asks for a part of what he has given him to take care of him. Malachi 3: 8 says that you are robbing God if you don’t give him what is rightfully his, tithes and offerings.
But it could be said that the Law eliminated tithes and offerings. No, as it is written in Genesis 14:20, Abraham gave tithes before the Law was introduced. Giving is an important key to fulfilling your ordained destiny and experiencing God’s kind of wealth. Instead of working for a living, you give for a living. The world’s financial system is failing, God’s financial system is booming. His Word is His will for your life. “Seek to show yourself approved of God, a workman who does not need to be ashamed, who justly distributes the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).
4. Sower – You must be a constant sower. That means you expect a harvest of your financial seed that you constantly sow. Your tithe (10% of your income) takes care of the operating expenses of the local church you attend and reaps a harvest of basic needs that are met for your home. Your offering, which is above your tithe, is what you name and plant for the additional things you want in your life.
Example: Let’s say you want a big financial breakthrough. Plant a financial seed (offering) in a ministry that is doing God’s will; Souls are being saved, people are being healed, churches are being planted, etc. It could be your own church. You name your financial seed “Financial Breakthrough.” So, like any good farmer, he waits patiently for his harvest to come. Simple, deep and it works. Why? There is power in a financial seed sown in faith.
This sowing and reaping system will work for weight loss, healing, peace, joy, wisdom, or whatever else you want to be in line with God’s Word. “Give, and it will be given to you; a good measure, pressed down, shaken, and overflowing will they give into your lap” (Luke 6:38).
5. Holiness – You must live a holy life. 1 Peter 1:16 says, “Be holy, for I am holy.” That means no longer living in sin. No more living without forgiveness, backbiting and complaining, hatred, lust, adultery, fornication, idolatry, greed, lying, theft, or anything else ungodly. The apostle Paul warns in Galatians 5:21 that the unrepentant Christian will not inherit the kingdom of God, lose his salvation, and spend eternity in the lake of fire.
If the rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:17) took place today and you were living in unrepentant sin, you would be left behind to experience the horrible seven-year tribulation. Worse still, if you died today living in your sin without repentance, you would go to hell. Repent, turn away from any sin and seek God. “Be ye therefore perfect, as your Father which is in heaven is perfect” (John 5:48).
6. Faith – You must live by faith and not by sight. Faith is the key that opens the vault of heaven’s blessings. “Now the righteous shall live by faith” (Hebrews 10: 38a).
Closing remarks – Completing the five steps listed above should help you pass the God-ordained “wilderness” test to bring you to the land of “More than enough.”
May God bless you as you begin your journey to the land of “More Than Enough”.
Three-step financial plans, money-making formulas, and sowing and reaping the scriptures may be all very well, but if you have a fortress of poverty lodged and hidden in your mind, you may never enter your wealthy place. the earth. If you think you may have a mental fortress of poverty that takes you away from your place of wealth and you want to be liberated, click on “Free yourself from a mental fortress of poverty” below.
Jesus said, “If you love me, keep my commandments.” He commands us in Mark 16:15 to witness for the lost. Please don’t be a disobedient Christian and lose the crown of your soul winner that awaits you in heaven. Click on “Soul Winner’s Crown” below to receive free online teaching on how to be a successful soul winner for God.